Friday, March 27, 2009

OctoSamurai by Phineas X. Jones

I'll admit it, this was simply swiped from Ectomo, which is sort of like collecting low-hanging fruit for cephalopod-centric ephemera. But look how amazing it is!! Chicago artist Phineas X. Jones has made prints of a feudal Japanese octopus!

And that's only the tip of the iceberg of the wonderfully tentacley things you'll find on his screen-print site. Witness the improbable Octophant!

Alas, if only it weren't sold out. Find even more exciting imagery from Phineas on Flickr.

3 comments:

nullalux said...

Octophant! Glorious!

Sarah Dungan said...

Proof that all animals are cooler with tentacles.

Luisa said...

Espectacular...
Thank you for visiting my Blog Bikuatasdaisa. I've added your Blog into my list of Blogs.
I invite you to visit my husband's blog.www.koresdafrika.blogspot.com
You can leave a comment.Hope you enjoy his paintings
Big Kiss
Isa