Saturday, May 16, 2009

Poulpe Pulps

If you've ever wondered if anyone was dutifully archiving all the pulp fiction book covers that include creatures of the tentacled variety ~ wonder no more. Francesca Myman has got us covered with her Web site, Poulpe Pulps.

Her collection is astounding, truly. And it keeps growing with reader submissions. In Francesca's own words: You will find that this is a reader-driven site, and one way to make my day is to email me with information about another delectable cover you've found. The eternal gratitude of the Mistress of the Tentacled Oblivion has many, many benefits.

Start hunting for more covers to feed her archives, cephalopod-lovers!

4 comments:

Sarah Dungan said...

Oh this is so brilliant! I'v even been LOOKING for pulp illustrations like this!

ArtSnark said...

Very very cool

nullalux said...

How fabulous is that? <3

Niko said...

I want to buy all those books, just to have so many tentacles on my shelf.